Make Clone Wars Great Again

Prince

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Prince | Prudii

Suggestion: What I am going to suggest here is going to be huge. This is something that the Clones need...desperately. We. Need. A. Wall. Also allow for some merch to help pay for the wall by selling MCGA hats. (Make Clones Great Again). Can be worn over or under helmets and seen when the helmet is removed.

Implementation: A large fucking wall. How fucking hard is that? Raid the fucking Banking Clan I don't care. Just get the fucking money.

Lore: Fuck you. I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our base and I’ll have the Sith pay for that wall. The Sith have toyed with us long enough. We are becoming the minority and we are fucking cloned after 1 dude. It's time to rise up. Yes, the Sith have enhanced abilities, but that's because they are pussies (So are the Jetii) and use the force. We are actually cloned off of a person who still followed traditional ways of existing to counter Force-Sensitive people. This shouldn't be this difficult, but it is. So if we build a large enough wall, they can't do shit. I want it to scrape the balls of Frigates tall (If Frigates had balls). Every -1 makes the wall 10m taller. We will no longer allow the Sith to manipulate us and act like damsels in distress until the Jedi come. Now, we will fend for our own. Those Sith are illegals on our land. Taunting us that we can't touch them like little children while they stand 2 inches from our outposts holding massive walking canes and wearing the edgiest of attire. This is their fault. They take our jobs, our legit sole purpose. For some reason, they start killing the CIS when they attack and leave us with less clankers to shoot. I didn't fucking sabotage droid factors to make them easier for Sith to kill. I did it to make it easier for us to kill. I say that we enhance border protection by giving the defense battalions a better job to exercise extreme prejudice against any and all edgy boys. Hell, Shock can hop in there too and start breaking ribs and legs with their batons. No one cares anyway. We will not lose our footing, we will not lose this war, and I will be fucking damned if we lose to a fucking nerd who took 15 minutes to realize he can in fact jump on that staircase in Outlast @Joah.

Workshop content if applicable: Requires development because you guys haven't fucking paid for it yet.
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: No

Job: No

Model: No

Weapons: No

Other: No

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#SenateShutdownIfNoWallFundsAreGranted

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

That's it. The wall is getting fucking taller, and until the Senate stop being pussies, we are shutting them down. We have revolutionized the GAR, we have a fish woman in the Senate and a Green Bean. What more could you want? The highest employment rate, even 99 had a job, and there are no minorities. The only issue are these Sith. We must keep them out to defend our own. We must not be separated by parties. Base Ops, Jedi, and Clone must come together. We must choose between fighting one another, or fighting the enemy. To put a stop to the needless in-fighting. We must rise as one great power before we are all wiped out. MCGA!