What do you guys think about a BvB between MRP and CWRP?

Basically what the title says. It would be a BvB between MRP branches and CWRP battalions playing in the MRP server  (could be CWRP server if theres another one).

You would get to decide if you want the prize (credits or something) in CWRP or MRP.

I just want to know if we should think about hosting one and if you guys would play it.

13 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

Kinda unfair since one batt would have to adept to the other server depending on the server.

yeah but maybe we could do one match on CWRP and one in MRP idk

Edited by Brunoo_

Navy SEAL Commander Alabama vs. Battalion Commander Blitz

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Management
Management

I just want normal bvb on CWRP to happen but this sounds like it could be fun

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

25 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I just want normal bvb on CWRP to happen but this sounds like it could be fun

This I agree with. MRP is MRP and CWRP is CWRP work with HA's of MRP and host a BvB on MRP. We've been waiting ages just for our own BvB to continue again.

Edited by Feds
1 minute ago, Feds said:

This I agree with. MRP is MRP and CWRP is CWRP work with HA's of MRP and host a BvB on MRP. We've been waiting ages just for our own BvB to continue again.

well then this could be a fun alternative, it was just an idea.

sorry If i touched a sensitive topic i guess

Edited by Brunoo_
  • Management
Management
1 minute ago, Brunoo_ said:

well then this could be a fun alternative, it was just an idea.

sorry If i touched a sensitive topic i guess

Omegalul Nah you're good 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

4 hours ago, Feds said:

If this gets setup between both servers, Both servers will get a massive player count increase, Honestly in my mind we could pull this off if HA's are willing to do it. Like saying that you only want ur own BVB to continue again is kinda selfish, You know that MRP havn't had alot of players recently, This could help that, Dont you want the betterment of the Community or only the Betterment of the server your playing on.