goku

RP Name/Steam Name: hoppy boi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:164428167
Date of Ban: 2/1/2019
Length of Ban: 7 days
Offense: I said order 66 in out of character chat
Banned By: No clue
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Because I asked a question 
Evidence to support your claims: I said order 66 in out of character chat then asked why it's a bannable offense even when it's in ooc. No one answered me. 

+1, common mistake. It's should've been brought up during your Cadet training. Anyways to answer your question here:

In the event of Jedi officers acting against the interests of the Republic, and after receiving specific orders verified as coming directly from the Supreme Commander (Chancellor), GAR commanders will remove those officers by lethal force, and command of the GAR will revert to the Supreme Commander (Chancellor) until a new command structure is established.

Basically when the order was issued all Jedi were deemed traitors to the Republic and were to be eliminated. I might not know why it's bannable still in OOC but rules are rules and they are to be followed. Anyways I believe you should be unbanned, it's a common mistake that happens when you get a trainer that isn't clear enough.

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

+1 the rule is grey 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was