Gadget's Game Master Application

Gadget

Only Senior Admin+ may apply for Gamemaster for now. If not it will be denied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Gadget

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89827130

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:  1358:15:50.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: My knowledge is at about 7.5/10,.But i am always learning more and more.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:  I have fairly decent communication and leadership skills,  this is mainly do to IRL experience as well as in game experience of being a BCMD in GM

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Royal visit gone wrong.

The Royal family of Sarkhai (Mid-rim planet) arrives at the base for a visit of the base, they begin with talking about politics, training, the war and the base itself. A short period after they land it is discovered (via them attacking) that a Extremist group from Sarkhai, known as the Sarkhai Assarai. The Assarai are here to assassinate the King and Queen as they are against the Royal family,  They have enlisted the help of a mercenary group Known as the Purple Dawn (I've used them in a past event) they have a bit of a vendetta  against the clones, Jedi and Sith of the world as they prevent them from getting there target of a Grey Jedi. They attack with the Assarai assassins. from here it will depend on player choice and how good they are, if the king and/or queen dies, then the Assarai are successful to an extent. If the King dies, the economical and political stability of Sarkhai is plunged into chaos, if the Queen dies it's the Army and services that are heavily impacted. If both die then Sarkhai undergoes a revolution and may result in a Event server deployment were they must save the remaining royal family members and any innocent civilian they can. If no one dies then a potential attack on the extremist stronghold may happen.

(The Sarkhai are a raise of people from Sarkhai, not a lot is know about there planet, but they are humanoid and where loyal to the old republic, it is unknown if they still exist during the Clone wars, but i found nothing on it destruction so i assume they are still alive and a part of the republic.)

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sarkhai_(species) - a bit of lore on Sarkhai (people)

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):  

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

As a former GMO, I think you deserve the position of GameMaster. I don't know how you work in your events since I've never been in one but from you constantly helping make events means you're committed and dedicated to the position. Leadership? Not a problem.

+1