Merrill - Conquest

Merrill

Name: Merrill

Idea by: Shade

Helpers: Koala, Jags, Gadget

Summary: Inspired by Battlefront 2's conquest mode, battalions are deployed in a team versus team setting in order to capture points like the game.

Outcome: Tense fighting for 25 minutes led both teams around, with the MVPs and VIPs for both teams doing real work to secure victory. In the end, Red Team won by a singular capture point, barely managing to defend the area they needed to win.

Type of Event: Shoot em up

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

8/10 I liked the Idea but some of the rules can be manipulated. 

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

10/10, It was an amazing concept of battlefront. I would have said, try give us a walk around the map so we know what each control point was. I would say if you are on the blue side, and you went right, it was very bias towards Red because they had more defense and cover compared to blue since they had little to no cover. And it is the complete opposite on the left, blue had more cover and red had little. This balanced it out more. I would say that this event was amazing. Nothing too serious to change, but it seemed everybody had fun. I would say keep this up and have a nice day

1 hour ago, justuscloud5 said:

10/10  organize by battalion and make sure everything cleared up besides that perfect.

Things were actually organized by the battalion, someone just put you on the wrong team was all.

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour