CWRP-Rocksteady Staff Application

Rocksteady

RP Name: TR 327th ARCO 1LT Rocksteady

Steam ID: STEAM_0:444841139

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin because I really want to support the server. Another reason I want to do it because i spend more time on the server than off. I want to be able to spawn things like laats and other stuff to support the troopers, and facilitate cohesion. In addition I am on at the later hours when no admins are on and so i would be able to whitelist and bring new life to the server. Plus I can help with events making the server even more fun. And The most important reason is that I just want to make this server fun for everyone. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a twenty one year old man that spends a majority of his time on this server. I am a little silly, but when it comes time to be serious I enforce the rules. I will do my best to do what is best for the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? no

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  3562:46.
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Banned

+1 does good work on the server

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

This application is being Denied due to recent events that you participated in while on the server.

Due to these events, the high staff team does not feel that you are fit to carry out the duties of being staff.

You may reapply in 30 days.

//Locked

//Moved to Denied