CWRP Apex staff application

Acraan

RP Name:SO JT S34 SGM ApexTank

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:158753595

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator so that i can help out new people to the CWRP experience. I can also help out the  the older community members  who have not been on the server in quite a long time and are only use to the venator. another reason i wish to be an admin is that i can ban those who do not intend to role play and commit banable offences. i also wish to be an admin because when the GMT players are on i can help them seeing as i will be on at those times and other admins might be AFK. i have also seen how useful being an admin is on the server and how helpful administrators actually are to the community. finally i would like to be an admin as it would also expand my knowledge on how to do admin work in the future and make me more of an asset to the server

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I am your average role player, i hop on the server i participate in the events and i have a good time overall. i have also had friends who are admins. i am in the GMT timezone and when i am viable, would like to start my own set of training for those player in the GMT who might not be able to catch the   est training sessions.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   198:58:02

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

I have never seen you once on the server, And you have Multiple spelling errors, and non capitalization errors which makes me think you have rushed this application and have not put any time into it.

P.S : Take into consideration of making yourself known, and spending time into your application.

Edited by fatal
On 1/18/2019 at 2:08 PM, fatal said:

I have never seen you once on the server, And you have MULTIPLY spelling errors, and non capitalization errors which makes me think you have rushed this application and have not put any time into it.

P.S : Take into consideration of making yourself known, and spending time into your application.

Multiple* and also Neutral Reason being I've seen you a few times but based on the current replies it may change to a +1  

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

On 1/18/2019 at 5:08 PM, fatal said:

I have never seen you once on the server, And you have MULTIPLY spelling errors, and non capitalization errors which makes me think you have rushed this application and have not put any time into it.

How are you going to criticize someone for grammar yet you also have no grammar?

+1

• Funny 1