CWRP Dennis' Staff Application

Dennis

RP NameTR DU MEDL 2ndLT Dennis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86273369

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator to help the community. I tend to find myself playing late into the evening and there being no admins to help people or whitelist people either. I also want to help people (once I get to a high enough rank) and to run an event and encounters. I want to set an example for the people around me and be a good example for the community. I want to be able to help the community in any way possible and this is the next step in doing so. In conclusion, I want to help the community and make it a better place.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am an outgoing person in the community and I try to do the best Rp and Med Rp that I can do. I enjoy playing gmod, csgo, and war thunder, I am a freshman in college and I play basketball at the school I go to. I have trained around 30 ish cc’s as well and want to make synergy a great experience for everyone.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much play time do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  at the time of application 616 hours.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic