My Turn to say Goodbye .

Its been a hell of a ride since the summer of 2018 for me  when i first joinned randomly synergy,and stayed cause i loved the community and the rp.

Though with a shit ton irl problems and being burnt out of the server i dont wanna make myself play without enjoying it.

i met alot people and made some epic friends in the community i ll remember.

i ll maybe do a comeback this summer though.

@Natsu what a GOOB 

@Snadvich my 2nd or 3rd bcmd although we didnt really talk much i loved how you fixed the battalion in so little 

@Gadget  i met u in your first steps in the officer ranks i think , you ve grown up to be a very good leader  and you ll have a good term

@Lucifer i expected to resign before u , i hope you ll read that in 2 years after u leave the army camp

@Tessa when you first came in the battalion i wouldnt really talk to u but whatever people say for u , u were a good marine 

@[SR] Naffen [A]  another great goob i still remember u back in extensive letting me and few others get in the bridge to gamble lol

@traditional  are those 3 little girls still waiting at your doorstep ?

@[SR]Logic[SA]  some people say you ve been toxic, i havent seen that behavior from u,instead you only were helping me when i got in trouble with recruits ;D

@Hudson  i miss your singing nights u were one of the best people i got to know 

@ArgonFillips  15 minutes events ? yea those were kinda fun when the 2 sith lords werent dying at 10  secs lol

@Elijah *jumps into ts channel* hey wanna be an event job Scouty ?,i loved to work with u as an event job although sometimes i couldnt hear u cause of the earape i was getting from 3-4 people talking the same time 

@Vango cool kid stay around

@[SR]Omalic what a lad  we almost joinned 501st together or i tryouted you i cant remember  really my early days as a nco, you ve grown up fast but succesful since you got wo i knew you were going for bcmd one day

@Lil Incest i hope u get better i got really sad when i heard about your condition 

@IKE*pulls me into 501st trainning channel* -hey wanna be a  jtt ? - i am about to leave 501st bro - ohh,seriously another of the best friends i  could ask   for 

to everyone i havent tagged here on gm discord  i am very thankful for my time here i wish you a happy new  year , and i hope  i ll see you all that summer

~1st Proud SG Scout signing off

Still trying upload pictures

Edited by Scoutjohn_YT
  • Friendly 2