@[SR] Varius [NA] You will always be my Clone Brother. We may have been in different battalions, but I saw you as a true brother. It was sad to see you leave and not be active on SO, but I understand life is hard, and if you choose to not play on the server, I can't be mad at that. You live your life the way you want to. I will do what I can to talk to the officers of DU and start doing joint training's with them. 

o7 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

You’re no failure Varius, you’re a man who gave his best but life’s hurdles bogged you down, better than people who get things handed to them. I only ever talk to you a few times yet I will still miss you o7

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Never ever shall you put yourself down, that is not the way to think brother. I do not know you but i can guarantee that you never let them down.  You may just need to step back and reavaluaite the whole entire situation. Takes a real man to understands his wrong doings. I appreciate that. Now good luck for the future young one. 

• Agree 1