Scribbles - Vaders Fist

Scribbles

Name:

Who helped (If applicable): Jumes, Elijah, Blake, Omalic, Molecule, Heart

Event Name: Scribbles - Vaders Fist

Summary of the story: The Empire. Vaders fist. This was all after order 66. The republic found android factory that was built into the core of the planet of Geonosis. The republic raided this base, with a full frontal assault, the factory overloaded and erupted. Everything went black, everyone woke up as a 501st Legion trooper of Vaders personal army.  And completed a series of missions, first was assaulting Kashyykk for a hidden jedi, once they broke into the emplacements and buildings, they found data that a rebel jedi had escaped to Mos Eisley, while storm commandos snuck into the Naboo city and interrogated a rebel leader for details on the jedis appearence. In the end the 501st legion and vader assault mos eisley searching for the jedi, Turns out there were two and they were both killed in the end. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event Shooting, Roleplay, Then Shooting again

Edited by Scribbles
  • Disagree 1

11/10

Got to play some Empire audiologs from OG BF2 (THE'VE TAKEN A COMMAND POST, FIGHT FOR IT)

Would have been a bit nicer if we were deployed in waves on Kashyyyk from the start, tho, woulda been a huge quality of life improvement.

Edited by DU Synyster
  • Friendly 1

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

Banned

dat shit clapped +1

r4ymo.gif

10/10

Best event I've ever played. I wish there would be more events such as this. I love the idea of everybody being the 501st and I hope that that can be implemented in more events (Where everybody is the same battalion). I feel that it creates an overall aura of size. Where it is truly the GRAND army of the republic.

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

9.2/10, I really enjoyed the experience, but due to the staff and GM meeting, it made it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than it should've been. A lot of my men left around the mid to the end or went afk until it was over. It was a nice use of plot twists and stuff like that. It was just really weird for everyone being a CT because it was hard to distinguish from one to another. If you got like a director to help you out with it, I feel like it could've been even better though. So overall, my score is from the beginning because it was a 10/10 from me for that. But, everything else with the delays messed me up, but I saw a lot of potential from it. 

• Friendly 1