Piff's Gamemaster Application

Piff

Name: Piff

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155574178

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 788

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:  I have pretty good Leadership skills and can take control over from someone else if needed to due to them not listening and I always communicate with everyone so i will say they are both decent.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: There is a republic spy who has heard about an attack on the base and they have the info for when and where they will attack, along with the attack will be General Grievous & Asajj Ventress and they might have some sith lords(if you get enough helpers) and they will primarily be aiming for the Holocron Vault and depending on how far they get into the vault will see if the Jedi Succeed or fail, if they fail, the clones will now have to face the Sith Lords w/ Grievous & Asajj, Before the attack even happens, since we already have info on them coming everyone will scatter to the outpost and attack the base when they set up and Grievous his helpers will attack when they are all ready, The difficulty will be determined if the clones don't bring attention to the outpost and if the Jedi Fail or succeed and they have potential of gathering info from any captured person and may lead to a follow up deployment. Overall meant for everyone to have a part in it.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png