Adding Captain Zak and Naval Engineer Officer Models

Ryzen

Name: 91st ENG Sgt. Kalix

Suggestion: The addition to the base ops branch of a lore naval captain Zak job and naval engineer job.

Implementation: A separate job for Naval Captain Zak would be needed and this should be implemented because many battalions have lore characters such as Jesse, Waxer, and Draa but, naval doesn't really have anything so it is something that players can work towards and feel like they have a sense of progression within base ops. Zak would be chosen the same way that any lore character is chosen. The BCMD or CMD etc. would choose them. In this instance, it would be the admiral and vice admiral. The naval engineers would simply be those who are naval that have been trained to be engineers. They would have access to the job. Or it could be engineer officers (the people who train people to become engineers). It would be very immersive and I think it would make base ops a more interesting branch.

Lore: Lore for Zak Lore for Naval engineer

Workshop content if applicable:
I will be making the models myself and would love to have the implemented onto the server! I will add the link to the workshop addon when I finish the models.

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: The addition of a Naval Captain Zak job and a naval engineer job.

Job: Clone Naval Captain Zak

Model: N/A at the moment.

Weapons: The same loadout as any naval officer.

Other: There should be only one slot.

Job: Clone Naval Engineer 

Model: N/A at the moment.

Weapons: The same loadout as any naval officer.

Other: There should be no more than 10 slots.

• Winner 1
12 minutes ago, Ryzen said:

@banjans Do I have to? I am fairly new to the community so I thought people could make suggestions freely and if the people in naval are against it then they could always -1 it  with a reason.

You need CMD+ approval to make a suggestion regarding the change of a battalion or group

1 minute ago, [SR] Alexz [A] said:

-1 didn’t go to Sarin first and personally isn’t needed.

Yeah I apologize for not going to the naval first. I thought that all I needed to do is follow the template. However, a lot of things on the server are not necessarily needed but, they are there. Why should we only have what is "needed"?

1 minute ago, Scarecrow said:

Should of asked for it when Gideon was making the models I think he's finished them now so I'd say it's probably to late

I would be making them myself. I was the guy who made the naval models that are currently used on Synergy. Same with the 2nd Airborne and some other stuff. @Scarecrow

Edited by Ryzen
Forum Admin

Neutral, we dont need a whole NEW JOB just for Zak, we could just put him on the "Clone Naval officer" job and set body groups for him as we did last time. He is still a clone.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

After looking at Zak in the show I don't really see the point in a whole new model for him as he is just a standard looking clone with nothing special about in terms of distinguishing features like scars unique hair ect. all he has is the communications head set that a lot of other random naval use so that on it's own may as well be a body group

• Agree 1

Its a good idea, just not needed. Plus Zak is a clone, he doesn't need a special job in Base Ops. As for the Naval Engineer job, that should be fine. Go ahead and make a new suggestion just for the Naval Engineer and I will accept it. @Ryzen

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied