Alec's Ban Appeal

Juhnny boi

RP Name/Steam Name: Rp name: Alec Steam: Kygo

Steam ID: No idea

Date of Ban: 11/23/18 if I recall correctly

Length of Ban: Perma

Offense: Ban Evading

Banned By: Chambers I believe

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: First of all, The reason “Ban Evading” is incorrect as this is my first ban ever. Also I presume the ban is actually about me gathering stuff on synergy to expose favoritism/silencing people. But the way I did that was obviously wrong, I should have talked to high staff about it instead of start gathering info behind their backs. I regret this decision deeply as I still care for the community, even more for my old battalion 104th. This is probably the worst decision that I have done regarding games. But I was hoping for 1 more chance. I also would much rather handle this in an actual talk instead of the comments of this appeal. So I would dearly appreciate if some high staff wants to DM me on discord. My tag is Kygo#8558. I really do want to get this handled and get everything straightened out! I just want a fresh start.

Evidence to support your claims:

Nayttokuva_162.png?width=400&height=300
I posted this because Alec cant access the forums due to being banned from here as well. My RP name was Juhn when I still played this.
Edited by Juhnny boi
The format was still a little messy
  • Agree 1
Banned

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

Neutral 

I'm gonna be pretty bias here due to me knowing Alec for a while. Alec did indeed make the wrong judgement call and it was a stupid thing to say, but me knowing Alec I know how much work he has put into the server and how much he wants to get back into it. I know it was an extremely stupid and immature thing to say, but knowing Alec it was more heat of the moment more then anything and I feel Alec should at least be given a chance to high staff about his mistakes and or not making it a permanent ban but instead a timed ban. 

• Agree 1

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

On 12/16/2018 at 12:29 PM, [SR] Alexz [A] said:

-1 he wanted to cause issues and now this was his punishment.

Arent you the same guy who got banned for a very similar thing? Pretty Sure thats you.

As far as Alec Goes he gets a +1 from me, Case in point the guy above me. He did some dumb shit and yall let him back in, there are plenty of people on the server who have done worse than alec and they have been given multiple chances. Considering this also happened during the same period of time that Chambers was under alot of stress its possible he could have acted rashly. Furthermore alec was just conspiring he hand't actually said anything yet, unlike others on the server.

• Agree 1
48 minutes ago, 104th Spartan said:

Arent you the same guy who got banned for a very similar thing? Pretty Sure thats you.

As far as Alec Goes he gets a +1 from me, Case in point the guy above me. He did some dumb shit and yall let him back in, there are plenty of people on the server who have done worse than alec and they have been given multiple chances. Considering this also happened during the same period of time that Chambers was under alot of stress its possible he could have acted rashly. Furthermore alec was just conspiring he hand't actually said anything yet, unlike others on the server.

See I was banned for having multiple accounts but it was also a pw issue that I had where I couldn’t access my other accounts. I also didn’t go telling people “why should I say to cause issues.”

Banned

IDK CHIEF but ima say -1

r4ymo.gif

So it's pretty plain the community has spoken regarding this ban appeal.

but I will say that Alec will have the chance to appeal this ban again in 2 months.

@Alec I suggest writing a more in-depth reason for appeal on your next one and try to get your reasoning across to the community.

This appeal has been DENIED

@Firat/Abi No one deserves negative rep unless they are being woefully ignorant or are actually saying stupid shit, getting negative rep for an opinion is big gay

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1