BO Commander Boutineer Report

Piff

2 hours ago, Tyzen said:

There is one thing that i would like all of you to take into consideration the last report we took into account all of the things that were issues and we told him to fix that an as well that last report it was pretty obvious that it was mainly got a couple reasons alone and it wasn't enough to seal the deal. So saying that the other issues were null and void is the complete opposite of what we saw in that report.

The fact that you guys are consistently working against boutineer to watch him fail is fucking disgusting but as well there are many good points that i will be talking over with the directors with this decision may take a bit for me cause there really isn't a replacement right now for base ops commander.

like square said this will be under review but keeping it open for more community feedback.

its fucking disgusting that you dont realize he has broken the terms he agreed upon when he applied 

"Do you understand if you go inactive you will be removed"

The main point is HES NOT FUCKING ACTIVE

Theres no behind the scenes because docs are written by Chill and Bro and Ben and Vango. 

Yeah he wrote up his little schedule but what else has he offered?

Favoritism and slowed down promotions with this shitty vote system. 

Public callouts and other things not fit for a commander of any sort

DRAMA IN NAVAL

LACK OF RP ON RP SERVER

96.4 hours past 2 weeks

2.4 on ARK: Survival Evolved

14.3 on CSGO

37.1 on GMOD Not including AFK Times or main menu times or other servers
6.2 hours on Mortal Kombat X

3.3 hours on Rainbow 6 siege
33.1 hours on Fallout 4

Its not stress keeping him away. Its not real life obligations. Its purely "I dont want to be active" so hes not active

Not to mention I have not seen him active in an event or encouraging ROLEPLAY in weeks.  His job is to make baseops encourage RP. hes not doing it. 

you say nobody is capable to be in charge? 

Well.

Boutineer isn't either

• Winner 4

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Rebellion. This is what this is. 

You guys want boutineer gone, okay. That's fine. It's probably going to happen anyway at this point tbh. But consider what comes after he's gone.

It's the same group of people every time though, if you all want to "fix" base ops so badly, then do it.

But don't start complaining when you're sitting in the ashes of the war you started

• Agree 1

Well tbf the main problems I see are WO+ to host tryouts and the voting for a fucking sgt promotion. Once Boutineer is gone the officer core can actually remove that cause from what everyone is saying it sounds like everything has to go through boutineer regarding changes like that. (Again I could be wrong but that is what I gather from reading everything. Also I have never been BO nor do I play on CWRP anymore so if I am wrong please feel free to tell me)

• Agree 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

35 minutes ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

its fucking disgusting that you dont realize he has broken the terms he agreed upon when he applied 

"Do you understand if you go inactive you will be removed"

The main point is HES NOT FUCKING ACTIVE

It's fucking disgusting that you're questioning the Chancellor's ruling good sir. 

Also who are you? You don't seem to "active"

• Funny 2

British

13 minutes ago, Tristan said:

Rebellion. This is what this is. 

You guys want boutineer gone, okay. That's fine. It's probably going to happen anyway at this point tbh. But consider what comes after he's gone.

It's the same group of people every time though, if you all want to "fix" base ops so badly, then do it.

But don't start complaining when you're sitting in the ashes of the war you started

So who is fighting? I understand you are trying to be dramatic but its gmod. Base ops are reporting an inactive commander. Once/If he is removed and a leader steps up then we will be back on track.

3 minutes ago, Freck said:

It's fucking disgusting that you're questioning the Chancellor's ruling good sir. 

Also who are you? You don't seem to "active"

He is one of the active people on Base Ops as i see him on usually as 41st or Base Ops.

• Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, [SR] Piff [A] said:

He is one of the active people on Base Ops as i see him on usually as 41st or Base Ops.

Again, my question still stands as to why he's questioning the Chancellor's ruling. - Not a man of etiquette clearly... 

(If you don't use the name logic on your B.O then that's probably how I don't know you)

Edited by Freck

British

4 minutes ago, Freck said:

Again, my question still stands as to why he's questioning the Chancellor's ruling. - Not a man of etiquette clearly... 

(If you don't use the name logic on your B.O then that's probably how I don't know you)

This is a public forum for ooc things. He is allowed to question judgements as this is still a community. Yes he makes the final decision but I believe the community should still have their input.

Logic does not main Base Ops but even he can tell from the outside its state.

This is also extremely off topic, Please keep it to +1s/-1s

Edited by Stern
  • Winner 1
8 minutes ago, Stern said:

So who is fighting? I understand you are trying to be dramatic but its gmod. Base ops are reporting an inactive commander. Once/If he is removed and a leader steps up then we will be back on track.

I mean, if we're talking about being dramatic, this whole post is a drama fest (LMAO)

British

3 minutes ago, Stern said:

This is a public forum for ooc things. He is allowed to question judgements as this is still a community. Yes he makes the final decision but I believe the community should still have their input.

Logic does not main Base Ops but even he can tell from the outside its state.

Reports and commander applications are done in roleplay not OOC Which I very highly take all of your input but when someone is just being toxic for no reason they do not get there input read.

Edited by Tyzen
  • Agree 1