Eat my shorts

Reptilia

Hi, the title's a Simpson's reference by the way.

Name:

Reptilia

Steam ID:

I could get it for you, but making you work to find it is just so cynical.

Final day of volunteering (I don't work here, that's not how this works):

8/17/17, don't worry, I'll accelerate it myself
Reason for leaving:

Generally speaking, I have a life to work on, and I can't focus on that when I'm playing SWRP. It has been almost 9 months since I joined, and its been quite a ride. Originally coming to IceFuse, and then coming to Synergy 'cause all my friends did too, so there's been plenty of memories made. However, my core values have always been to treat this as a game -- because ya know it kinda is -- but it's stressin' me out, and I find myself getting emotional over it for some reason. Ultimately, I'm mecha burnt out, and I just don't see any value in playing RP when it has no benefit to me IRL (Also, GMOD is trash, don't @ me). Ergo, I shall be moving on. 

Farewells: 

@Pyle You were the first dude I meet from the community, and sometimes I wish it was early January when it was just you and I in TS for hours bitchin' about the headass commander & his officers. You is a good friend

@ my boys in the 41st; egg, llama, ryan, beastly, doug, kurama, other people. Yall were the best memers to be with, and sometimes I regret leaving the battalion for naval even though I hekkin loved it.

@ naval, the dream lives on. I've only just organized you kids, but I know you can build the fleet to something greater.

============= Edgy section

@ founders. Not sure if my opinion on yall is the greatest, but I don't think i'll ever see yall again. Anyways, just remember that owning a Gmod server doesn't amount to much in life. J U S T  T H R O W I N  T H A T  O U T  T H E R E. Every gmod server owners are the same. Keep hearing your players out, and maybe there will be some half decent server owners out there. Just don't be arrogant, nobody likes a dick. And yes, I say this with "love."

@Max I know you said we were best friend, but don't bullshit me kid. We legit argued all the time, and you made me Rear Admiral, not Vice. Remember? Then naval went to shit. +1 on that

============= End

@Naavi GIRL, take a break sometime, you deserve it.

And as for me? Well, my love @Peacock and I can now live in paradise falls together.

1ua3f8.gif.6b9ece5fae6987d30146fbeb60caffaa.gif

Also, @Dreams, if you're the dreams who was commander Gree back in January, then fuck you. If not, please disregard

• Agree 1

Rep I dont really understand why you hate me xD I mean dont want to rant but I really cared about how you ran shit and we did not argue that much just Training and ect its bc but I do think of you as a great friend thats why I made you TRD rear Admiral and wanted you to be the next admiral after me TBH I really done nothing wrong to you and people keep telling me you hate me and ect  Naval was not shit people loved us When I made my second term application I got over 100 +1's with you doing one as well Il be for real you need to relax and cool down I think this is pure hate but other then that I hope someday you will come back sad to see you go bby :( IRL and stuff comes first and I understand why playing everyday and ect could feel like a job so taking breaks is the best thing to do hope you enjoy the outside world haha here are some videos of us :D @Reptilia

Edited by Max