Alexz's GM Application

Alexz

Name: Alexz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66486791

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:

750 hours after the hour wipe

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

Superb to say the least. I have worked on my ability to listen to people and I also like to put thought in my ideas. I have come from a long way from where I started, but I want to prove myself to everyone and do events that better the community. 
Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

For however long I am here, I will dedicate a majority of my time helping staff and getting work done there.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

I want to plan and execute more passive rp using citizen jobs on main to help better dialogue and also provide something besides basic shoot-em-ups. Now for event I have loads of ideas and my top ones is a prolonged siege of Ryloth that calls for multiple battalions. I want to make this a battle to remember by sending certain battalions to use their jobs correctly and also provide great action. Finally on this event I want troopers to attempt to take the base after the siege and then hold it after the CIS send reinforcements to retake their lost base. That is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of what I have planned if I get GM

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Edited by [SR] Alexz [SA]
added hours

Neutral

You do your staff work, but usually when you do DB after you rant about how the event didnt go your way, and when players try and take it one way you try your best to go your way, and that's not how you be a GM

Former: Liaison

Your application has been ACCEPTED

Contact any GMO before 12/12/18 for your interview

Failure to do so will result in your application to be DENIED

@Dragon

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo