Draco's Staff app

DracoOdinson

RP Name: Jedi TG Knight Adept Draco

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64873772

Timezone: EST Eastern Standard time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i want to be a administrator because i've been playing for a while and i know alot about everything on the server. Also i've been seeing a lot of minges and want to help change that. I also want to become a administrator because of the problems that the server has and i want to help fix those problems. I also want to be a administrator because i want to help the server grow. I also want to be a administrator because i want to make the community a better place for new players. Also i want to be a administrator because of the way i see people act when there supposed to be role playing .  also i have seen people that need a admin and admins have not been going to them as fast as i think they need to. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im a student athlete and i take school really serious. I'm also really chill unless you take it to far. Also im a really nice person.  

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes on some smaller serviers

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 1012:58:58.

Forum Admin

Neutral,  seen you on server a lot and seem to know what you do but have seen you minge as well and just immature at times

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I'm sorry my friend but you have a bit to learn before you're ready for a staff position. Not mentioning the fact that you straight up left my battalion without resigning or saying anything. The attitude needs to be fixed, being a staff member is a big responsibility and the founders trust that you will take care of their server with respect. Maybe next time you apply my mind will have changed. 

• Agree 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Everyone deserves a chance to prove thenselves so here you go my dude, make me proud.  +1

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager
  • Jedi Sentinel Manager
  • Synergy Roleplay Head Admin

Neutral. I can tell that you have intntions to help the server but from what I experienced so far, you do battalion hop alot especially as an ARC and also you tend to disrespect people at one instance forcing someone to leave my battalion solely of you annoying them so I don't see you for as a staff personally till you mature up 

Edited by [SR]Valkyrie ♢[Na]