CWRP- GoodTime's Staff Application

GoodTime

RP name: TR 212th HVL CSM GoodTime

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:169405700

VIP (Y/N) : 

Time zone: Pacific Standard

Why I want to become an admin:  I want to become an admin because I want to help the server and the community. It would be really amazing to host an event that make people have fun and make their roleplaying skills better. I would love to see people being excited and engaged while doing an event. I will take the time to help people in the server and answer any questions they have about the server.  I will try to host the best and most fun events. I am an active person in synergy roleplay. I have over 500+ hours on synergy. I am mature and always online.  I would really enjoy making up events, helping with events, helping with encounters, hosting encounters, and being an event job is also fun. Basically I enjoy almost everything that is involved with helping the community and the server. I will punish people who break rules that admins have to deal with. Training CCs I find is really fun because I love explaining things to people. All and all, being an admin would be great and I would take the time to make the server as best as it can be. I will try my best to be a good administrator. 

About myself:  I love video games a lot. I socialize a lot and make people laugh. Socializing games and role playing  games are my thing. I like dogs. I am a huge fan of star wars. I have watched all the episodes and most of the clones wars series. I am kind to people and don't really insult people. I am willing to cooperate with my peers and other people in the server. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?: None

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) :     883: 25 : 07

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?:    Nope 

Banned

+1 

i hate your puns

Banned

Top tier lad +1

r4ymo.gif

Forum Admin

+1 Seen you around abit, nice lad

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Great sense of humor, Very patient, and he has shown that he is very capable as a Trainer and shown that even though he may be dealing with all-out minges he is still willing to put in the time and effort into each cadet he trains to set them up to have a great time on the server.

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless