Fiend's Staff Application

Fiend

RP Name: Null 07 Mereel Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Timezone: PST / California

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been with this server since the beginning and I want to be able to help our new community because I believe that we have a great community already going where everyone's opinion is heard and acted upon. I've meet a lot of new battalion members and friends on this server that are applying for this job i want to to be there with them and help each other out with any problems that lie in the road ahead. I always try to help as many people who are on the server depending on the issue. I have become very active ever since synergy has launched and I fully intend to help it continue its growth even as a non-staff I am trying to make the community better by helping my fellow members out. My main reason is just to help the server because I enjoy it. I would gladly take all ticket's or problems of any kind that range from dealing with minges, white-listing, and helping with events.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I started my experience in CWRP as Hardcase from the 501st and I was very active in the battalion and helped a ton with the database and regiments. I made it to 2ndLT Hardcase and was an Intel officer but later became Mereel Skirata. I am a High School Senior and I have so I am able to be on for at least 5 hours a day. From what I have seen the founders do and create for this server and allowing the community to have a real voice in what happens in this server I have become a very loyal member of this community and have shifted most of my time to playing on synergy and helping build the community up, being staff is something I want because it would make helping the server far easier and would allow me to do so much more.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No I have not been staff on any other server before.

First let me say a few things about this guy.

1. You are an awesome role player and you are actually nice to people on the server even though as NULL you don't really have to be.

2. You are very respectful to others who need help there for you get my respect.

3. You show the willingness to make this server better by wanting to be a TR

+Support in a heart beat.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 Your were an amazing addition to the 501st along with helping out in the docs, would be an amazing staff member

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO THE STAFF TEAM!
A member of the staff team will be with you shortly to train you.
Please use your new found abilities for the better, and don't abuse them!
WELCOME TO THE TEAM!