Logic Game Master Application

Logic

Name: Logic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159926113

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:  1289:53:33

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7/10 I know the basic lore, watched the whole show recently,  just new to all the Extended Canon stuff and whatnot. 

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I would definitely say I'm pretty up there with communication because I can convey a single message in several different ways to ensure everybody involved understands. I would say I'm okay with leadership, got lots to learn still but hey who doesn't, but as a leader I see myself as productive in planning and improvising. Could definitely use work in micromanaging

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: The Return of Vincent Von Hellsink: (This is a sequel to my previous event) Basically we made our base very close to where an crazy Quarren scientist used to live. He's already attacked once with his genetically modified Ewoks, sneaking in through storage room, the enraged Ewoks attacked troopers with their bare fists spreading disease while Hellsink tried to kill Mas Amedda, he failed and retreated to the mountains. In this event Von Hellsink will return with an army of his modified Ewoks (zombies) after a patrol team goes missing. His army will be focusing on the main base and the comms towers. They will crawl into the ventilation and spread their disease (hopefully inspiring MedRP) and some of the less failed experiments will go for high value targets like BaseOPs and senators. Hellsink will go completely crazy and probably get killed or detained. To influence RP the scientist will have called in the CIS who will try to rescue him. The rest is player choice and reaction :)

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.