Gasters Staff Application

Gaster

RP Name: TR 2ndAC FMEDL CSM Gaster

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:148358340

Timezone: AST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
 I want to be an admin to deal with the minges and RDM'ers. This server is still fairly new so people think that they can so whatever they want. Being an admin would let me help the server grow and get rid of some of the people that don't want to RP. I can be very serious and i know the rules well. I can punish anyone that breaks them and and not afraid to ask for help when i need it. I will learn from my mistakes that i make and That will make me a great admin. I am always on in the morning and sometimes at night i'm very active during the day. I also want to be an admin because of how kind they are whenever I make a ticket they are there. There seem to be a lot more people coming on the server thinking that they can kill random people if i was staff i would make sure that didn't happen. To be on the staff team would also be a dream come true because i have been thinking about joining for a while. Just this week i saw several 101st running into bunks and killing ransom people i want to stop that nonsense! When i needed help there was always someone thereto help me so i want to give back the kindness that the staff team has showed me. I also have 200+ hours on CWRP  From when I started playing G-Mod again.  Thanks For considering everybody on this amazing server!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
I live in a small town in Canada. I have lots of free time and i have no life.  I'm very trustworthy and i love this server
. CWRP is basically all I play. I don't really play any other games besides G-mod. I spend about 2-6 Hours a day on Synergy so I'm very active. So i will make a great admin and i won't let you down. Now to in-game crap, I am a CSM in 212th / 2ndAC (not very impressive I know) I'm a Medical Leader in 2ndAC and have experience with leadership. I can help make this server the best it can be. also During the school year i won't be as active but i will be on enough to help out anybody that needs it.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: 
Yes i was a mod on Icefuse but then I came over to Synergy.

Edited by Gaster
fixes

I've been here too long

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO THE STAFF TEAM!
A member of the staff team will be with you shortly to train you.
Please use your new found abilities for the better, and don't abuse them!
WELCOME TO THE TEAM!