Spartan | Wolffe's Resignation

Old Spartan

Battalion: 104th Mechanized Assault Battalion

RP Name: 104th Mechanized Assault Battalion BCMD Wolffe

Date: 15/11/2018

Reason: I have a final exam and a state exam coming up in the next 2 and 4 weeks. Both of which will drastically effect my career and future. Its not fair to my battalion and my men to sit on the BCMD job and not put in the time or the effort it deserves. 104th XO Scarecrow is in charge now, he is also the only man I recommend for Wolffe.

Goodbyes: Im not leaving the server, I still plan to keep up my admin work. How ever @Chop you inspired me to work harder and be the best that I could. You'll always be "The Wolffe" @BlackiSblack You will always be a good friend and a BIG MEME @Turbine I owe my term as Wolffe to you. Thank you friend. @Avavel BEST PLO 4 LIFE @Banker You were there with me from the beginning. @Styles12 THE OG SILENT BOI @JBFox I wish you never left 104th @Quill Khan Im proud of the Work you did in 501st but I didnt want you to leave

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 2

Zebras.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.