CWRP Montys Staff App

Ccmonty

RP Name: TR 104th JT CSM Monty/Jedi Padawan Mole

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:168633446

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): To be a gamemaster, to help people, to help our server. And now you may be thinking: why should monty be staff? BECAUSE IM COMMITED. I HAVE BEEN DEMOTED, BANNED, AND REMOVED TIME AND TIME AGAIN BUT I COME BACK EVERY TIME. No matter what life thows at me i spin it to my favor and bounce back i ALWAYS do. Being a GM has been a dream sence the server started and it is still my dream one  i will once again persue without end intill i can meet it. This is the reason i keep coming back to make the server better and i wont stop intill i have done that and done it to death. And for those of you who want me gone so bad i will leave after i have been a game master and am done being one so the faster im GM the faster i will leave this community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): We all know me at this point and who reads the app any way they just respond based on whether they like the person or not. anyway, I like Nintendo star wars and I dabble in youtube im also one of the last 2 OG104th members left. I have a cat his name is Felix he is white and very fluffy

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes on here

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) I have been on the server over a year so im preatty sure i have enough hours  

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

if you have any questions @ me and ill try to answer them

46 minutes ago, BigBurner said:

Correct me if I am wrong but wernt you just removed from staff on last Saturday?

43 minutes ago, [SR] Kon [A] said:

Wait what happen to ur New Admin?

removed for not taking enough tickets and trainings. ill do my best to do more of both of those things