CWRP Richard's Staff Application

Richard

RP Name:  TR 212th ARFT 1SG Richard

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:153665088

VIP (Y/N):  Yes I do.

Timezone:  I live on the west coast and am using PST.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): There's a couple of reasons why I would like to be an admin for Synergy. Reason one would be to help out the server.  There are quite a few admins already but not all are completely active and actually want to help out the server.  I myself am on pretty much every day of the week for at least 3-4 hours.  Another reason is I really enjoy helping and training people as much as I can.  This can be shown in game by me being a TR, ARFT, and training many people in the 501st.  I am also a problem solver and quick to find solutions to problems and if I can help anyone else with their problems as I mentioned earlier.  I am also fairly knowledgeable about the server in general as I've been playing for around a month.  I've made some of my own mistakes and learned from them and also have seen other people make mistakes and have learned what and what not to do.  I see how the staff team works and would like to help with what they are doing and hopefully improve it as well.  I'm not completely active on forums and only have recently started to become active but I hope to become more active. I'm also interested in going places on the staff team, so going as far as I can for as long as I can and that can include anywhere I'm needed in the staff team.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Jessie and I am 16 years old.  I love star wars a lot and that's one of the reasons I have become committed to the server.  I'm a junior in high school and am doing great in school.  I enjoy helping and training people and I am also very friendly and approachable.  I am also dependable and if something is asked of me I will do them to the best of my ability.  

Do you have any previous staff experience?  No, I don't.

How much play time do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  | TR 212th ARFT 1SG Richard has played for 220:19:43.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) I am not currently a staff member.

Edited by Richard
Had to add something.
On 6/28/2018 at 1:18 PM, Freck said:

Synergy Roleplay Application Guidelines

1. Must not have any previous offenses. (If you do have PO please talk to a HA+ about being waived for staff)

You have a previous ban, so that means that you are not able to apply for staff.

Application Denied.

You may reapply on Decemeber 7th, 2018. Before applying again, you must receive permission from a Head Admin because of your previous offences.

• Agree 1