CWRP - Roxy's Staff App

Raven

RP Name: TR Dooms Unit ARF 1SG Roxy 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88794080

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: PST

I want the administrator position to help assist many, whether they be users or other admins. I feel like I can contribute my time to the players of synergy when they need me most and I can make a lasting impression on them and the server. That is truly what I want, to not only improve myself, but others. Being an admin can help me improve the server, my home, that I love so much. Being an admin is a position of honor in my experience and opinion, and I will do well to uphold that. This will hold me to a higher standard that I am not afraid to take on. 

I am Roxy, your average kid who loves to help others, whether it be resolving interpersonal issues or personal issues, as well as actual physical issues. I put in a lot of time to things to make sure they are done properly. I am usually independent but I am not afraid to ask questions to assist me or help others. I am a dedicated member of Synergy, and a proud member of this community. When it comes to helping others, as you can tell from my previous sentences made, it is a HUGE part of who I am. I try to help as many people as possible and make everyone I can happy. 

I have previous admin experience on servers for Battlefield 4, Minecraft (oh boy, I know) and various GMOD servers.

I have 1123:23:32 hours of playtime on Synergy.

I am not staff on any other synergy server.

Forum Admin

+1 Great guy

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums