SmallJeff's Game Master Application

SmallJeff

Name:SmallJeff/Eeth Koth

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:118322948

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:| | SmallJeff has played for 1208:07:49. I have A lot of play time been here since the begining

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:My knowledge is about 8.5-9 I've watch all clone wars movies like 3-4 times I've watched the animated tv show series like 6 time(All 6 seasons) so I have a good knowledge about the clone wars

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:My leadership skills are pretty good I used to be a cmd in 187th and arcl now I am a guardian manager and a master which people need to listen to me during trials on a scale of 1-10 I would say my leadership skills are 8.5

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:Yes I understand 100%

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:  Another one I have is 2 fallen jedi turn to the dark side come on the ship with count dooku and some battle droids to back him up and they search the ship for a valuable kyber crystal that they could use to become very powerful that was lost along time ago by the sith and captured by yoda and hidden in the jedi temple then they head to the temple to try to find it when they don't dooku leaves them because they failed him then the jedi on board will try to bring them back to the light because dooku corrupted their minds(so the event starts as a shoot em up and then ends with some passive rp for the people who get no action and complain they will get some passive rp

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

He would be a great addition to the Game Master program. He is one the best gh I have seen so far. Huge +1 

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo