CWRP: TR 212th SH K I Ken's staff Application

Ken Jones

RP NAME: CLONE: 41st EC MED SPC Ken  JEDI: TR 212th SH K I Ken

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:74614501

VIP: Y

Timezone: PST

Reason for admin permission: I would like to be an admin to keep the synergyroleplay server safe, and without harms. I love synergy roleplay, as I have been playing 250 hours + on this server. I would love to contribute in helping people, in events, or other lost members of the server who needs. Sometimes, when the server demands justice, and to show justice and do the right thing, I will punish players who are breaking our server rules. I will never be greedy or selfish, as I will be giving the best I can to the fellow members of the server.  I love star wars itself, I study it, and I have also been an admin before, so I am well acknowledged with rules and regulations.  I am very mature on the server, and I think I have experience, maturity, knowledge, and I am active a lot, almost being on the whole day on weekends, and I am usually online on weekdays, too. Due to these reasons, I believe in my self  I should be a staff member in the synergyroleplay CWRP server.  

A little about myself: I am a person who can be following orders as told, being obidient. I am also a great leader when needed, without any selfishness. I love something so much if I get into it, and one example would be starwars. I love starwarsrp because my dream was always to be like one of the characters in Star wars, attending to missions, looking at fellow troopers at debrief, and fighting siths as a jedi. I love movies, as that is how I got into starwars, and I LOVE games as that is how it got me into gmod and made me go straight to starwarsrp.

I've had a short term of being an admin to an unknown born server until the server itself had decided to choose to be deleted. Due to this, I am familiar with regulations and admins.

Currently, I am not a staff member of synergyroleplay.

Edited by 501stjimbo
Forum Admin

Neutral, Im pretty sure you didnt follow the format, and you missed out the time played section and wrote it in the "Tell us why you want to be an administrator" and plus i havent seen you that much.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums