Wolfpack Trooper (TEST RUN)

Old Spartan

Name: Spartan | 104th BCMD Wolffe

Suggestion: Change the 104th Jet Trooper, into the Wolfpack trooper. 

Implementation: This would be a name change ONLY. This is just a test run to see how the Wolfpack trooper job would hold up.  (LET ME CLARIFY! THE JT JOB TITLE WILL STAY! THE TROOPERS ON THE JOB WILL CHANGE THEIR NAME!)

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: 104th Jet Trooper to Wolfpack Trooper

Job: 104th Jet Trooper

Model: 104th Jet Trooper

Weapons: 104th DC_15s, and DC_15A (The same load out the Jet Trooper Currently Has)

Other: N/A

If there are any questions or comments regarding this please feel free to speak with me about it.

Edited by 104th Spartan

+1, Ghost Company has Ghost Company Trooper,

2ndAC has 2ndAC Trooper,

Lightning Squad has a Lightning Squad trooper,

Green Company has Green Company Trooper, and

Torrent Company has Torrent Company Trooper

so it would only make sense that Wolfpack would have Wolfpack trooper .

Edited by [SR] Rexko Xeros
  • Agree 1

*Edit*

Changing to neutral after speaking with Spartan about this suggestion. As of right now WP is set up so you have to join a regiment and go up it and WP to get a lead position. All WP named characters except Tracer and Comet and  are assigned a regiment lead position, Boost is JTL, Dash 44 is MEDL, Dash 29 is ARCL, Mortar is SUPL, Sinker is MECHL (In charge of vehicle training, TX-130's, AT-TE's) Warthog is PLTL. Once you get WP you can have WP in your name in any regiment. All Spartan wants to do is for a bit is use our jet trooper class as a testing class to see what other ways we can run Wolfpack .  He asked High Staff and was told he had to make  a sever suggestion to do anything with JT. Hopefully that clears up some confusion. 

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

Mhn, I do remember when 104th had non named WP troopers which were pretty much useless. Look at 501st rn, they want their TC trooper removed as it is pretty much useless.
I'd say -1 but I don't think you need to make a suggestion about this as I think it would be a lot easier to just let the job name be the same and just let them change their name.

• Agree 1

I will defer to Zyner's superior knowledge for this one, but in regards to TCT, or Torrent Company Trooper, the job is either loved or hated. The job doesn't have any "special" perks so people get triggered at times. The purpose of the job is so that you are a distinguishable, BETTER troop than someone who is a regular trooper or in another regiment, but that isn't always enough for people. -1 because what Zyner said makes sense and the job ultimately becomes a hassle.

-1. This will heavily cripple your main battalion. Your focus should be on 104th not Wolfpack. Like Alpha, Wolfpack is a squad. It is not supposed to have a lot of people in it.  Plus in your previous post about this you added in mortar instead of a Wolfpack trooper and zim said you get 1 or the other.