CWRP - Spear's Staff Application

Draugr

RP Name: TR 2ndAC MED SSG Spear

Steam ID: My steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:450841011

VIP (Y/N): Yes, I am a VIP.

Timezone: The state in which I live happens to use CST.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator: There are several reasons why I wish to be an administrator. The following sentences give and explain the following reasons. My first reason would be to benefit the server with an active Administrator, I'm not saying there's not one, but to add to the numbers. Reason two would to be serve the community, Synergy is a large community, and needs plenty of servants, so I wish to fulfill the need. My third reason, is to  benefit the community with a somewhat experienced admin. My Fourth Reason is to get a little more dedicated to training. My Fifth and Final reason as to why I want to be a staff member, is to be a game master, I'm not experienced there, but I am willing to learn, and I plan to do more deployment events if I ever achieve such a rank, because I do not see enough of them.

Tell us a little about yourself: Well, I'm a very experienced SWCWRP Player. I've been playing for at least 2 years. I played on IFN at first, stayed on there 'til my eyes bled, and just last year, I joined Highlander. It's community, that is now non-existent, but was ran by our comrade Edward. After it died, I came over here. I've been an off and on player, but I'm back, and I'm active. Other than my experience on SWCWRP, I am just your not-so-average Eighth Grader, who plays the Trumpet. I'm in my school's STUCO, and I'm not that much of a ray of sunshine. That's about it.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I have some Staff Experience. At first I was a staff member (Moderator) on IFN SWCWRP. Then I transferred over to help make IFN MedievalRP. Finally, I was a Moderator on Highlander, for about 3-ish months I think, and I have no further staff experience.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?: I have played .Approx. 261 Hours on SR's SWCWRP Server.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No, I am not staff on any SR servers.

Edited by [SR]Spear
Elongation