CWRP - Gearshift Staff Application

RP Name: TR GC W1 ARC 2ndLT Gearshift

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90540687

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: Central (Texas)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Staff of a server are people you can always rely on and look up to as aids to better your gameplay experience and that is what I aspire to be. I hope to be able to assist in bringing the synergy community closer as a family and toward a positive and bright future. I hope to use the tools granted to me to assist those that need help or insight on topic or situation. As a staff member I would  be able to not only be able to enforce server rules but help to make sure people are aware and understanding of all policies and procedures that come with being a member of synergy. The current staff seem to have a wonderful community and I would love the chance to be apart of that. Becoming staff is a goal I have always worked towards and hope to achive in the coming future.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello my name in IRL is Kelton I know weird right and I have always been you could say unique. I am currently working for my school district as a intern for technology services which is helping in furthering my career in technology. I also dable in the ancient art of basketball in my free time which would be a second hobby to gaming. I have been in many different communities over the years and met alot of unique people, multiple clans in call of duty (almost went pro) tons of different PC and console games but synergy is definelty one to remember. I always make sure to at least alocate 3-5 hours to the server a day to ensure my duty as a officer in fulfilled.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have not been a staff on other servers but I have basic knowledge of commands and procedures of staff.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?  I have 303 hours and 42 minutes

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No 

Banned

+1 Great dude 

r4ymo.gif

Congrats @-VK- ThatMan you have successfully passed the staff interview and I'm happy to announce you are now a fully fledged staff member!

//Moving to Accepted

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander