Baelfires SOBDE Reg Resignation

Baelfire

Battalion: SOBDE Regimental

RP Name: Baelfire

Date:10/21/2018

Reason: I feel that as my time as Regimental I was able to get SOBDE in a decent place and to a place where they do not have to have their hand held.

@Korm Nothing really needs to be said regarding you. You have been IMO the most proactive Squad lead in terms of reacting to something I told you as well as keeping Null in line in general. You are definitely not afraid to do what needs to be done.

@JBFox is a great Boss and one I don’t have to worry about letting his squad become mingy, after all he is the one who more or less taught me how to be a squad lead by watching him.

@Nade Jones has been doing a bank up job himself. Though now that he has another position he has not been on Niner as much. But Omega has been good and not mingy for awhile.

@Heart Has shown me he knows what he is doing for the most part and that he can be serious when needed which was in great need since foxtrot has been in a iffy position for as long as I can remember.. Whether it be activity or just the behavior.

I am also just burnt out and just outright bored of being Regimental. It was fun while it lasted and at least I broke the SOBDE Regimental Curse :D

Also I highly recommend @Doc to be the next regimental after speaking with him and seeing his goals aligned with what I was trying to do with SOBDE.

Goodbyes: No goodbyes. I will still be around on the server.

• Friendly 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

1 minute ago, Zim said:

O7
Glad your sticking around, should of went for Marshall instead of resigning. 

woulda if my work wasnt such a toll and had more time.

• Agree 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Towards the end after I left we had our disagreement, I always felt like you were going too hard on people. But you were still a good reg. Like you were a great sev and a Great squad lead and everytime I worked with you within my Gregor term was always really fun working with you in event or just hanging out with our cross arm swep and starting a line of 15 people about 5 minutes after... good times.. I know you dislike me for what ever reason but still, thank you for your service @Baelfire and o7 my guy

Edited by Bazoo