CWRP - UneJamMut's Staff Application

UneJamMut

RP Name: Executive Officer Stone | UneJamMut
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34754157
VIP (Y/N): Yes
Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator in order to help the server. I have been in CG for months dedicating myself to policing the server and I think its about time I start doing even more. I see how hectic it can get at times, especially late at night and I feel I am the right man to help alleviate that. I have the skills necessary to see past much of the nonsense that can occur thanks to all of my time in CG. I also care about the server and the community and only want to be able to help. I want to see the community grow and flourish and I feel I am the right man to help with that.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I’m a pharmacy technician from New York, currently living in North Carolina. I have a bachelors in biology and I’m hoping to eventually get a degree in either pharmacy or as a physician’s assistant. Currently, I spend most of my free time on the server or performing doc work for CG.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I used to be an admin on a TTT server many years ago.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?  928 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No