Luke/Reaver/BestFives/999ping Farewell

gonna keep this short 
@SR Longshot Admin You did my CC training and started this RP experience  GREAT GUY 
@Omalic introduced me to 501st enough to make me join you need to become a CMD dedicated hardworking Never did call me fives

@Phil Great XO  noballs
@Arctican Best arc trooper 

@Rogue not gonna be there to tryout for ahsoka another 18 times
@Stern Great naval keep the rp going and become an admin already
@IKE hopefully storm will send you the right tryout doc
@[SR] Sky [SA] big gay 
@Raven Stark INACTIVE 
@BGCrafter 2 officers left good luck 999ping officer testing 

If i didnt @ you but you have interacted with me at some point thanks for making CWRP fun for me and i hope i will get to speak to some of you again.
Tr > life > RP

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 3
3 hours ago, Carter said:

Good thing you ain't ever coming back.

Sabotaging 501st docs on your way out = Perma Ban

If writing "Omalic for XO", and moving him up to CMD from COL on the document is a perma ban and is "sabotage", because he liked a guy and wanted to show that...then I don't know anymore.
And I heard from multiple people that Woeny was deleted from the roster. This is not true I have been monitoring the documents for a day now to see how you guys would do without any Intel members, and Woeny was never put down as a CMD

• Winner 1
1 minute ago, Phil said:

If writing "Omalic for XO", and moving him up to CMD from COL on the document is a perma ban and is "sabotage", because he liked a guy and wanted to show that...then I don't know anymore.
And I heard from multiple people that Woeny was deleted from the roster. This is not true I have been monitoring the documents for a day now to see how you guys would do without any Intel members, and Woeny was never put down as a CMD

139306.jpg

1 minute ago, Phil said:

So all of you stop thinking of Reaver as someone who actually fucked the docs. He didn't really fuck it up. Though it was wrong, he didn't SABOTAGE it.

• Coordinator
Coordinator
13 minutes ago, Phil said:

Actually I know i was put down because I PUT MYSELF there after quill promoted me 

36 minutes ago, Phil said:

34 minutes ago, Raven Stark said:

139306.jpg

33 minutes ago, Sky said:

So all of you stop thinking of Reaver as someone who actually fucked the docs. He didn't really fuck it up. Though it was wrong, he didn't SABOTAGE it.

These have to be some of the dumbest things I have ever read on these forums.

He actively changed peoples ranks on the roster, deleted someone's promotion and decided to associate from what I can see a good officers name with this stupidity as well.

Any sort of changes made to documents (Especially when the person leaves the battalion) that are done in a malicious manner will always be punished with a permaban.

giphy.webp 

This thread is now pointless as the user has been permanently banned

//Locked//

• Funny 1