CWRP - (Gen-Chaos) Staff Application

gen-chaos

RP Name:TR 501st HWS MSG Chaos or TR Jedi Padawan Chaos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19825711

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone:PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I would like to be an admisistrator to help out with this sever. I also would like to get more involved with everyone. I have always wanted to be a administrator to make peoples time on the sever better. This would really help me out with my people skill that I have been working on. I am also wanting to join to gain some staff experience . But the main reason i want to be staff is to have fun and look at stuff diffrently then just a player.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I am a very nice person until you do something to piss me off. I can think outside the box on most stuff. I am working on my people skills right now. I have a great sense of humor I love a good joke. The last thing is I love animals i'm going to be a vet after I finish college which I am not in school yet.I don't play any sports if you don't count video games as a sport.I currently have a job at my local Fred Meyers. The last thing you shoud know about me is that i'm a great listener. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? no i do not have any staff experience but i would love to get some.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) " ATK Reg Commander miguz: | TR 501st HWS MSG Chaos has played for 142:40:04."

Are you currently staff on a synergy server?:(If so specify which one) I am not currently staff on any synergy server right now.

So getting pissed off is going to happen alot I suggest ignoring alot of the mean things people say I'm going to have to remain neutral because I dont think you would make a good staff member on the basis that you could be easily angered and make a rash decision but I also believe you should have a chance to be apart of the staff team 

NEUTRAL

App looks a little rushed with a few grammatical errors, it is understandable that you want to assist the server. However, there are a lot of CC's who will always try to get you pissed off, and blowing up is an issue that comes as a result of it. 

I am going to stay neutral for now, also you only have 2 TR training under your belt for now. Getting out of NA is built upon TR training which often hit or miss with minges