Quill's Game master App v.2

Quillhan

Name: 104th MED ARC SGT Quill

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47561524

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 2368

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: My leadership was good enough to lead as a BCMD, be a VA, TRM, and a GMO. I do not feel that my ability to lead has faded at all and I would be able to handle my event jobs.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I really like the idea of trying to solve something bigger. Events that take place as a story are what I usually prefer to do, but for this example I will do a one off. Event server event where 104th and 327th are deployed to a neutral planet. They are tasked with aiding the planet in repairs because a rebellion fueled by the CIS has caused a black-out for a portion of the planet. The mission starts off with passive rp between the two battalions and the civilians, before the rebels strike near their location. The battalions are deployed to investigate and by the end of the event, have either apprehended the rebel leader, or turned him against the CIS. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):