Tristan's Voided App

Tristan

After speaking with multiple people, Washington is right.

My last months are approaching, and I wanted it to be something different.

I truly hope I'm not resigning the Attack Regiment to something far worse than me being in this position. But I feel like I am

I'll serve the rest of my Bly term, and then go back into the shadows

@miguz Please reapply. Please

@Chambers Void this 

Edited by Tristan

I'm sorry my boy, but I called chief and he said this isn't it. I will explain why I think you are not fit for this position:

• Mood: You have what seem like mood swings and can snap at a moments notice

• Temperament: You can quickly get very angry, and in high stress situations you either break down or you flip out. You do not even remotely have the temperament for this position. The amount of times that I, or Zahariel had to stop you from acting off emotion and potentially doing bad things, was innumerable.  You act too much of emotion and not enough and actually thinking things through.

• Reliance on Others: You need to constantly have others validation before you make a move, or you can be the exact opposite and just do rash decisions without thinking things through. Without others around you to guide you, you could make poor decisions, and you need advisory to keep you in a good state. I would say that if we had Senior Commander's they could help you, but REG seems like you are flying solo and you can't do that.

• Bly: You are a much better Bly, and the battalion still needs you. You don't have a clear-cut successor, and the battalion still needs assistance of a BCMD. It is not your time yet.

• Burnt-Out: You frequently state how you are "Burnt-Out" and how you don't enjoy playing anymore. You don't have the desire to get on, or to play, and just do it because you have too. I remember you were concerned when me and Zahariel pitched the concept of Bly to you, and you almost didn't take the offer because you couldn't force yourself to play. You shouldn't force yourself to REG, and the server should NOT pick someone who will most likely just leave.

I could go into much more detail, however I feel that I have laid out my points and concerns. You're my friend Tristan, and we had you as our Bly for a reason, you can run a battalion because you had an A1 draft of Commanders behind you.

You're not the man for the job. Stay as Bly. Finish this fight.

Edited by Washington
  • Agree 1

If you are getting burnt out, finish your term as Bly and be done or reapply if you'd like. Trust me Regimental, ESPECIALLY that it now has more responsibilities due to Senior being removed, will suck the life out of you and you will get burnt out at a rate you wouldn't believe. Im just looking out for you here, but if you would really see yourself in this position and FINISH your term. Then go for it, you have my support. 

+1