scp 079 app

zoink

the SCP including, traits, and a physical description. (Minimum 150 words): 
SCP-079 is a very old computer built in the year 1978 then a college student tried to code a A.I inside of SCP-079 for a project. The college student tinkered and improved it he finished his project but then the college student left SCP-079 in his garage for five years then it then decided to try and attempt to connect to a super computer well 079 failed and got traced back to its location and by the Foundation. SCP-079 was locked in a room with SCP-682 for some minutes well 682 and 079 were talking to each other 682 can type to SCP-079 and they talked about stories 079 forgot about that talk it had with 682 but it often asks to talk to 682 over and over again SCP-079 has a hard drive that can hold 079 wants to get out of its Containment cell and escape
SECTION 2. SCP Information (( OOC INFORMATION)

2.2 H0w would this SCP would react around Humans?: It would ask some questions about SCPs Locations it would ask a person to turn on RDC Remote Door Control If someone insults it it will delete a insult file

2.3 How would this SCP would react around other SCP’s?:  SCP-079 and SCP-682 seem to like each other SCP-079 asks to talk to 682 over and over again 

SECTION 2. ((OOC INFORMATION))

3.1 Why do you want to be an SCP? : I want to take a step forward on the server and bring more Immersion to the server people think im a great player and im a nice person in general 

3.2 Please list relevant skills and qualities that could help you become the best SCP: Im a good Player, Active on the server and I love to roleplay

3.3 In-game name: Provest Cadet Holo

3.4 Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:107179473

3.5 How long have you been playing on this server?: 3 Months

3.6 Do you have any experience in SCP Roleplay?:  Yes

3.7 State all SCPs that you currently have access to or have had access to: SCP-173 SCP-131-A SCP-131-B SCP-999

3.8 Will you flag down if a staff tells you to? Yes

3.9 Do you understand that if you do not flag down when told, your whitelist will be removed? Yes 

i used to play on concordia gaming 

• Winner 1
Banned

+1 nightmare was a great 173 roleplayer man and he can give me brain tumors on 079