RP Name: 4thKU Captain Qal 

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:88745924

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time 

What was your previous staff rank?: Veteran 
Administrator 

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: My Schedule with Work, Football, and High School has been taxing.  I figured i would resign so i would not need to be removed. In the End it was the last thing i wanted to do but it was what i felt was right.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: My Schedule has been sorted out, i can make even more staff meeting then i was able to previously, I have been back for a bit, and have been wanting to make Sims, and Events to help with boredom. When i called staff to try and get a sim build so i could do battalion training, no one was available, and i want to help fix that again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I completely Understand, and am willing to answer any questions.

Edited by Qal
Added SteamID

+1 obviously 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog | Synr.gg discord admin|- Everything else i was

CONGRATULATIONS  @Qal you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 10/8/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending