drama 2: maymays boogaloo

Bolt

As of recent, people have been split in two after the events on maymays ban, but that is just opinions, and shouldn't divide us as a community, but it kind of did. Many negative forum reps were given out to people for sharing their opinion on the matter, which shouldn't be the case for that. Infact, after this, i'll just make a suggestion to make agree and disagree not effect forum rep, but anyway, we shouldn't be acting like this, boom someone made a comment, now let us all negative rep this person because of their opinion. Obviously forum rep doesn't matter, unless you use it as a method of determining someones reputation in the community, which I might sometimes do. But we still should be passive, and come to the conclusion that he is appealing a ban and we shouldn't get rowdy over it, even if you agree or disagree. Before writing this I thought it was a good idea but now it seems kind of dumb, but just don't be idiots, please, and don't attack people if they want to speak their mind. bolt 90 squeaker squad signing out

give forum rep plz

jk im not crying for attention

or am i

bolt

Banned

/me says forum rep doesn’t matter 

/me asks for forum rep. xd

people can have their own free  conscience, it is a birth right now one can take from you. People ARE going to have differing opinions. Especially one from a roleplay community, drama will always happen. You can’t make a community as a whole come together and decide one thing in unison, there is always that will say no or your wrong and I’m right. Etc etc, it’s your job as a player is to enjoy the content given to you with The roleplayers around you. And if shit happens, just move on from it and let time heal old wounds. As you wont be able to change the minds of the stubborn. Plain and simple. 

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

This shouldn't even be relivent, it happened, it's done homies. 
Maymays (I think) is cool, I am cool with him. He has the right to appeal and will recieve a fair case if he chooses too.

Those of you that are hung up on it, need to move on.
It's finished, boom donezo. Half of you don't /truely/ have buissness with it in the first place, so for you to have it divide you is silly and childish.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1
13 hours ago, Zim said:

This shouldn't even be relivent, it happened, it's done homies. 
Maymays (I think) is cool, I am cool with him. He has the right to appeal and will recieve a fair case if he chooses too.

Those of you that are hung up on it, need to move on.
It's finished, boom donezo. Half of you don't /truely/ have buissness with it in the first place, so for you to have it divide you is silly and childish.

can we be friends 

>Says doesn't want anymore drama and doesn't want the community to fight.

>Makes this post.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope