CWRP - Kon's Staff Application (Waived)

Rhyain

RP Name: 91st Recon MEDL CSM Dawctor (Kon)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143739961

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become a staff member because I, like many others on this server would like to help and assist players to the best of their abilities so the players may be able to have fun. I may show some immaturity but I can always be serious at times when needed the most. I want to be able to handle situations on my own w/o needing to call for an admin and help people the best I can. I enjoy helping people because it gives me a purpose and it makes me feel good knowing I did something to benefit someone else. I may be a bit under the age requirement but I can always do my best to help the person in need and act above my age. I can always improve from my mistakes and benefit from them. I've learned a lot of how to deal with mingy situations from my previous servers and my time on this server allows me to learn about different people and different solutions to problems. I've put a lot of time and effort into this server and I want to take it up a step and become an Admin.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am in middle school so I am able to be on every day in the afternoon but won't guarantee it since I have responsibilities. I enjoy just ranting and talking with people that actually understand where I'm coming from. I like to make friends and try to make them feel comfortable. I want to do what's best for my battalion as I try to better myself, the battalion, and others within the battalion. Sometimes I prefer to be alone and just collect thoughts but I always enjoy being around people who make me feel like I belong.

Do you have any previous staff experience?  2 months as a Mod on Superior Servers and about 4 months as an Admin on a friends server but it was shut down due to payment. (Acies Roleplay) 

How much play time do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  1200 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no.

Other: I apologize for my previous app being mingy and basically a joke. I want to make it up to you guys and try to show you how well I may be not only as a staff member but as a member of the community. I realize that staff apps should be taken seriously and it leaves an image for you in the future. I probably said some things I shouldn't have said and I've thought about it for a bit and decided to take it down and try again later. I'm sorry if I said something that I shouldn't of and offended anyone.

Edited by Kohn
should be less of an eye sore unless your using the white theme. Why?

I like this app spend the time put into this and direct it towards the staff team you will do fine...

However, do you understand your schooling should take priority... I am going to be honest with you high school is super important to get grades in on time and correct... Please do not neglect IRL schooling in place of us

+1

• Agree 1

+1 doc is an excellent leader and padawan

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was