CWRP Montys Staff App

Ccmonty

RP Name: 104th JTO WO Monty/ Jedi Padawan Mole (Ill get TR trained if this gets excepted)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:168633446

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become staff again because I want to help the server and do events. I was staff, however, I was removed due to being stupid. However, after almost a year of being non-staff, I feel like I have matured somewhat and feel I'm ready for staff again. I would also train CCs often as we can never have too many players and make sure they get the most quality training so we can get fewer minges. However what I want to do most I EVENTS! I have lots of ideas (I'm not gonna tell you what they are of course ;)) and I want to do events often as well as special sims and passive RP! I hope you will consider me for staff!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well id like to start off by addressing what most people are going to remember that being my recent outburst. I would like to apologize to for those involved and I promise that stuff like that is not a regular thing. "Rage mode" only comes out when I'm targeted by multiple people about something but ill go into it more in another post. Anyway, at this point, I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't know me but for the few that don't know me I'm the server.....weirdo I guess.  I'm in 104th and have been since almost when the server started. I enjoy shitposting, Nintendo, Memes, and Star Wars of course. And as you have noticed recently I can have an extreme temper when pushed to war however that doesn't hit often. 

Do you have any previous staff experience: Yes on this server in fact

How much play time do you have on the synergy server: I KNOW I have more than 75 hours as I have been here over a year.
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server: No

Please read the app and don't just -1 because you don't like me

If you have any questions please @ me and I'll answer you the best I can

Edited by Ccmonty
  • Disagree 1
Banned

+1

• Agree 1

Look Montey meh boi lova ya to death but look.... +1

BUT I took the time to read yours take the time to read mine!

This "Rage mode" things never gotta show up... You're a staff member... YOUR GUNNA BE TARGETED. You are there to solve the problems! Not cause them! 

I understand you were removed for being stupid can you elaborate and tell me what has changed?

• Agree 2

@Punybob what has changed Steven a few things 1:I’m older now and feel I have learned from my past mistakes. 2: I feel I have matured over the past few months and 3: I have taken on a lot more responsibility’s both IRL and in 104th as I’m now a WO in 104th. Hopefully this answers your question