[CWRP] Kycer's Ban Appeal

RJTheGod

RP Name/Steam Name: CT PVT MilkyWay (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kycerrrr/)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Date of Ban: 9/21/2018

Length of Ban: 7 days

Offense: "Racism"

Banned By: Doesn't say and I don't remember

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I didn't actually say anything racist. I and another CT were messing around by only having our visors on and talking about our sunglasses when a CG/ST told us to fix it and when we didn't he arrested us. As I was being arrested I said "what the fuck" and then in jail was banned for racism, with the CG claiming I said the "n-word". My mic isn't the best and does cut out sometimes so I'm not sure if it cut out or distorted to sound like something different, however I assure I did not say the "n-word".

Evidence to support your claims: I wouldn't be wasting my time appealing if I actually said it or didn't care about the server. My experience has been pretty good so far and I would like to keep playing. I know I probably shouldn't have been messing around but I don't think it constitutes a 7 day ban from the server. 

*To clarify, the admin did not even speak to me about the incident. I was in the jail cell and when the admin tped, asked the CG if I was "the guy", and then banned me after confirmation from the CG (low ranking btw) who said I had said the "n-word". The admin did not talk to me at all and ignored my pleas to be listened to and to hear my side of the story.*   -added 9/22/2018 8:19pm

Edited by RJTheGod
Adding clarity
  • Founder
Founder

Accepted due to positive community feedback and poor execution by a staff member. 

Ban has been lifted.