CWRP - Kangaroo's Staff application (v.1) - Lock it up

Kangaroo

RP Name: DU PVT Kangaroo

Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:186131352

VIP (Y/N) :

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

If I have to be honest, when I first staffed on clone wars for Synergy. I was super burned out due to the previous community I was playing on prior to the split. When I first staffed on here, I didn’t really do much if I had to be honest. All I did was get on once in a while and respond to tickets, however I would wanna change this routine as now just roleplaying, it doesn’t give me much enjoyment of dealing with minges since i'm not CG in game like I used to be (don’t worry current CG’s, i’m talking about when i was CG TR3). However, getting back to the point. I just wanna do something productive in game as answering tickets or even just training kids to be able to actually roam and rp on the server which is good if the [ooc] or [comms] chats aren’t being spammed all the time. That is all, otherwise it’s going to sound like my old application from a year ago lol.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Just good friends with old execs & administration team that I’ve worked with previously on a old community. Nothing special about myself,but I may add though I do have patience for kids trying to be a smart-ass. There is a point, where I won’t tolerate kids acting like that. At times, I will be strict when it's necessary, most time I will be chill. Honestly, I have nothing really to say here even if I had something it would just sound pointless. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?

IceFuse: T-mod, Mod, Senior Mod, Admin, Elite Admin (x10+), TRR (x2), TR(x5) TRI (x3), Intel Team (x5), Recruitment Team (x5),  - Got a amazing tag on ts one time "Been tmod x#"

SynergyRoleplay: New Admin (x1), TR

Frost Harbor: Exec Administrator [Is dead]

CodeRed: Advisor, Forums Mod [Active-ish, but I left]

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  38 hours apparently, but these hours were not carried over from when I was a staff previously. 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

Yea, thanks for reading my non-interesting application. 
Positive or even negative comments are nice, as long as they have a reason behind it as this allows me to either edit/improve my application or not. 
If I had to be honest with myself, my old application is alot better compared to this one.

Edited by Kangaroo
I did this for fun, feel free to close and lock it up!

Oof I'm gonna be honest most people plus 1ing this are friends of yours I'm guessing and its nice to see people join back on the server I love to see that but I dont know who you are my guy cause I haven't seen you on the server cause I think you just got back

I'm sure people are also plus 1ing for past staff experience which is good but i haven't encountered that 

1 minute ago, Kangaroo said:

lol whoops, maybe I did. I thought it wouldn't have a rule against that mainly cuz this is a updated staff rule apperently from this year. Which I find strange, but i kinda see the point they getting at. Also it is kinda rude of not just commenting makes me feel like a absolute dickhead lol. But if it gets denied, I don't really care lol 

Well it's like that so no drama fires up

• Friendly 1