Life

Hero

Aight boys do Its sophomore year of high school AKA need to plan the rest of my life

So. Do i pursue my childhood dream of going into the field of medicine

Or, do I shift and focus on another task. (if so throw some good examples up)

Edited by Hero

Its really good that you're thinking about what you want to do in your sophomore year.

Don't be like me and wait until senior year and start thinking about it lmao. Its easier if you think about it early and strive for it

Do whatever makes you happy, and do whatever you think youll be able to do until you retire

Follow what you have a passion for, with hard work and motivation you will make it.

Plus finding a career in what you enjoy will mean you will never have to work a day in your life.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

32 minutes ago, Tristan said:

Its really good that you're thinking about what you want to do in your sophomore year.

Don't be like me and wait until senior year and start thinking about it lmao. Its easier if you think about it early and strive for it

Do whatever makes you happy, and do whatever you think youll be able to do until you retire

Hey man i live in hella competitive part of VA. If anything im late lmao.

• Agree 1
11 minutes ago, Medic said:

So as an ex-EMT, I will say one thing about it. Get ready to see some really messed up shit. I've got war stories if you'd ever like to hear. 

Obviously I don't know what field you're going in to, but if it's frontline medical, good luck 

My school actually offers an EMT course where you do ride alongs and its also a course with classroom learning, but one of my older friends did it and she said first ride along she did there was a pretty bad stabbing but I think i can stomach most of what I hope ill never have to see. But it also seems hella interesting, and it would look good on college app

3 hours ago, Medic said:

So as an ex-EMT, I will say one thing about it. Get ready to see some really messed up shit. I've got war stories if you'd ever like to hear. 

Obviously I don't know what field you're going in to, but if it's frontline medical, good luck 

My dad use to be a EMT. 

He stills has some equipment

Go with your gut   but as Medic said  Frontline medicine is no joke. 

BUT If you choose to go for something like I did which was Respiratory Therapy   expect to be secluded from life.    Medical Field is no joke and requires a lot of attention.   but, if you are up for it. go for it!   it just wasn't for me lol ;)