Kodeks' Staff App

Kodek

RP Name:TR 501st TCC Commander Mixer/Kodek

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64412237

Timezone:California/Pacific

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been in this star wars community for quite a long time and on other servers i have thought about becoming staff but their ways of staff are not the best, how they go about it i don't like. Then when we all moved to Synergy i wanted to look into staff. On Synergy its a new staff "rank" sorta speak so i wanted to apply and give it a shot to try and become staff because i like the fact of helping people and role playing on the server. As ive been looking at the staff and seeing how different they are on Synergy from others because on Synergy ive seen how people on here try very very hard to help everyone and make sure everyone is welcome and happy, i want a part of that and i want to help Synergy become or stay the best star wars rp server. Im a likable person and i love being around people and making things more positive and better, so if i get a staff role then i will feel like i am doing more for my community. Whatever part of staff i become if i can i will put a lot of my time and dedication into being a staff member.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a Commander of Torrent Company and a Commander in the 501st. I am a 501st intel officer so myself and some other 501st officers work very hard to keep our docs up to date and changed, we are really close and hardworking together also we have some fun by trying to change the docs the quickest. I have been playing star wars rp for about 3 months maybe 4  and im on for maybe more than half the day if not more so i am fairly active. I am a hardworking kid in highschool that is not in a public school so thats how im on for so long i am very devoted to playing star wars rp and video games in general.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+ motherfucking 1 This man has been in 501st since day 1 of him joining and seeing him grow and ablilites growing its insane I can verify he does help with docs and is like my 2nd hand man when it comes to it aswell as he does his own docs for torrent company since he is the torrent company commader

• Retired Founder

+1 Kodek has been working day and night to make sure that the 501st, specifically TC, has been able to grow and become much more organized systems. With all he has done for us in the 501st he would make a great staff member and would be able to do a great many things for this community.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO THE STAFF TEAM!
A member of the staff team will be with you shortly to train you.
Please use your new found abilities for the better, and don't abuse them!
WELCOME TO THE TEAM!