Westar Scope is forced 3d.

Scribbles

Bug Type (Server:): Server

Severity level (1-3): 1 

Evidence (if you can): (Spawn a westar of any type to see)

Description of the bug: It's a forced 3d Scope, which is quite annoying when you're trying to do full auto with a weapon made to full auto. Unable to change off to a normal scope that we can see when shooting full auto. 

How can we recreate it: Just spawn literally any westar.  

Other: Fucking hell i cant believe no one has made a post about this in bug reports.

Edited by Scribbles
  • Agree 1

+1 my  GM westar is unusable in most situations and i just end up using the chain gun or sniper or what ever weapon i have on me other than the GM westar depending on the job

Some of the GM have even taken to buying perm weapons to use instead even though the GM westar is clearly the better one in terms of dmg and range

Edited by Wynter
  • Agree 1

+1 This has been reported and also been asked about in the past. Prince even made a suggestion to get replacement DC-15A Scoped with the same stats as compensation. All of the ARC, Null, and GM know about this. Even still it hasn't been fixed. Wouldn't take a whole lot to fix it either I am betting.

2 hours ago, Wynter said:

+1 my  GM westar is unusable in most situations and i just end up using the chain gun or sniper or what ever weapon i have on me other than the GM westar depending on the job

Some of the GM have even taken to buying perm weapons to use instead even though the GM westar is clearly the better one in terms of dmg and range

+1 to this. 

And the perma weapons haven’t been synced with the event server in weeks so during deployments you’re just fucked for ranged guns 

I have looked into this myself and tried to diagnose the problem through setting changes etc.

This seems to be a TFA scope problem for the weapons : EE-3 (Not the one within the weapon vendor), the Westar, and the RC Sniper Rifle (whos center of scope is off-center)

We will look into this issue and hopefully find a solution to this problem.

Acknowledged, moving to completed reports.

• 2 years later...