Edit History

miguz

This was probably asked for before but I feel like it really really is a no brainer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: miguz

Suggestion: Add a Edit History button to forum posts/comments

Implementation: Ron can prolly do it.

QI0N15z.png

You can see the button here ^^^^^^^^^^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for them sneaky people that edit shit and to really shame the people that make spelling mistakes LMAO

Jokes aside I believe this is super important to actually see what the person wrote when they pressed that "Submit Topic".

Comments can be edited and manipulated so I believe its important to its history. The edit history.

Top class memery. Let me tell you something, it's not enough to leave it blank. It should read not edited, just restated.

:weeb:

(Pointless, if the person edits the post, then whatever is was doesn't apply to the conversation anymore.)

Edited by Thexan
not edited, just restated
  • Agree 1
29 minutes ago, Thexan said:

Top class memery. Let me tell you something, it's not enough to leave it blank. It should read not edited, just restated.

:weeb:

(Pointless, if the person edits the post, then whatever is was doesn't apply to the conversation anymore.)

from my point of view someone can post something then completely change their position on the matter

we should have the to see that history - and if that history is precious to you we can have it only accessible to like VA+ or something

similar to how GIF profile pictures were admin only (idk if they still are)

• 2 months later...