CWRP - Spartan's Staff Application

Old Spartan

RP Name: Wolfpack Lead XO Comet 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3579804

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator so that I can help other players on the server. I have seen players who have waited half an hour or more to get a simple issue resolved, and Id like to be there and be a resource for those people. I have been in those players shoes before and Id like to be able prevent that from ever happening to any player on the server. I have also thoroughly  enjoyed the time I have spent with this community, I have chosen to support it with my money and now I would like to support it further with my time and dedication. I would like to see this community continue to grow and develop into something we all can love and enjoy. Being apart of the staff team would give me that opportunity to help the community continue to grow and hopefully leave a lasting and positive impression on the players i'm able to help. 

Tell us a little bit about yourself ( 3 sentence minimum): I am a 20 year old full time firefighter from south central Texas. I got my start firefighting by volunteering while I was in high school, and I realized that it was something that I loved, so I decided to pursue firefighting as my full time career. I have been playing video games since I was 5 and I built my first PC when I was 15 with money I had saved up working over the summer.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No I do not.

How much playtime do you have on the Synergy server? 707:34:46

Are you currently staff on a Synergy server? No I am not.

Banned

-1 in my experiences with spartan he da great leader and all that but he seems to have an issue with authority or pushing the limits of certain rules

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

2 hours ago, Legend said:

+1 pretty active 104th XO and takes up leadership during events definetely deserves staff

Js taking up leadership during events shouldn’t be your outlying reason to upvote the staff app as that’s just an aspect of rp. Just saying

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1

• Agree 1