Guy's Issues

Guy

Bug Type (Server:):WHERE MY CREDITS AND STUFFS AT?! Clone Wars RP

Severity level (1-3):3

Evidence (if you can):My SteamID:STEAM_1:0:32176732

Description of the bug: Lost all donation weapons, check my steam id and in game weapons: HELLO NONE!

How can we recreate it:Go back in time 11 months, make $1500 dollars in donations and fast forward to now.

Edited by Guy

HD blue lightsaber wallpapers | Peakpx

14 hours ago, CBlake said:

Was discussed.  he bought them pre wipe of all server weapons and credits.     Guy, make sure to get that account number to.   thanks man       sorry for the issues my guy  

My bad boss, as requested;

User ID: 76561198024619192

Ok, 

So i log on and I have tac insert and hex shield with +13mil on my account. While that is a start, it is not what I have paid for and I will break down the math:

+$25 VIP

+$45 for all "Perm Weapons"

+$50 for Crystal

Total: $120 Items donated for from the store

Now out of the $1527 I have donated, I know the rest went to credits. and I do believe $7 of that was a donation strictly to the server.

$1527-$7=$1520

$1520-$120=$1400

$1400/$20 per 1mil credits equates to $70 mil.

So I will need the additional 56mil accredit to my account, as well as all Items listed above to include the "Perm Weapons/Sweps n such" and that spicy crystal, thanks.

3 minutes ago, Guy said:

Ok, 

So i log on and I have tac insert and hex shield with +13mil on my account. While that is a start, it is not what I have paid for and I will break down the math:

+$25 VIP

+$45 for all "Perm Weapons"

+$50 for Crystal

Total: $120 Items donated for from the store

Now out of the $1527 I have donated, I know the rest went to credits. and I do believe $7 of that was a donation strictly to the server.

$1527-$7=$1520

$1520-$120=$1400

$1400/$20 per 1mil credits equates to $70 mil.

So I will need the additional 56mil accredit to my account, as well as all Items listed above to include the "Perm Weapons/Sweps n such" and that spicy crystal, thanks.

Okay lemme shed some light, due note my memory is a little fuzzy on it.

1. All perma weapons were removed due to past abusive people.

2. For VIP just do !checkrank

3. Crystals can only be spawned in by the chairmen , if you did buy it, it should still be there.

4. (This is where my memory gets very hazy) If I remember correctly, the money you spent on yourself for credits should be on it, if not then a chairmen can handle it.

4a. I have no idea what happens for buying credits for others.

@Jackson @Zim this requires y'all.

WAS MEDIC

• 2 years later...